Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I am sitting here thinking about how I always seem to want the easier life. I admit I don't want to suffer, & I really don't like when things go wrong. I know that God will help me have a good attitude and enable me to trust Him to bring good out of it all.

There are so many trials we have to go through.  And with each trial there is a victory.  I am so blessed with the knowledge that my God is my umbrella.  He has protected me from so much.  And has allowed me to get drenched when necessary. 

1 comment:

  1. ‎1 Peter 5:9-10
    "Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you... have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."

    ReplyDelete